Financial Controller - Startup - CA (6-10 yrs)
Financial Controller (Early Stage Startup)
- This role is with a client of Growth360. This is a well funded stealth mode startup which is scaling in a big way.
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for end to end P&L responsibility with focus on Business Impact, Compliance, Process Excellence, Finance Reporting & Insights and managing quarterly financial accountability for the organization.
- The role will be overseeing financial control, risk management and compliance.
- The person will be responsible for bringing financial discipline by making sure that the flow of money is tracked and recorded. Also, ensure proper systems and procedures are in place to support effective program implementation.
Key Responsibility :
- Be a key part of fund raising - proven experience in fund raising and working with investors
- Oversee Month close process
- Support the Business Management Office in business priorities/trade-offs.
- Drive cost efficacy and bring down the cost of delivery in partnership with business stakeholders
- Bring financial insights to drive accountability, efficiency and growth opportunities.
- Budgeting, Forecast, and planning for P&L on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis and in detail variance analysis.
- Partner with support org like HR, Communications, to drive various business initiatives and P&L accountability.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Make sure Payroll processing and accruals are accurate.
- Make sure internal controls are strong and other processed related to Finance & taxes are compliant.
- Acting as an Audit Committee head to resolve queries between the Management & Auditors.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Chartered Accountant Rank holders only
- Strong presentation skills required to present financial results to management and the ability to influence others;
- Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office Apps particularly in Excel.
- Ability to Lead the team through Changes and drive Changes
- Ability to Influence and Impact stakeholders and Strong Cross Group Collaboration.
- This role requires Executive Maturity, Financial Analysis, and Business Skills and strong Communication capabilities.
Please do note candidates who have only worked with MNCs or just with startups won't work. it needs to be a combination. If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without a cover note will take LONGER to process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.