Assistant Manager at Auctus Consulting
Views:469 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Financial Controller - Retail - CA (8-15 yrs)
Looking to hire Finance controller for a leading Retail company .
This position is a off roll position .
Candidate will lead and support day-to-day finance support for PAN India business operations. Manage the Financial Accounting vertical which would include Credit, A/R and A/P and to ensure that the company complies with all the existing and new financial accounting and governance requirements.
In-depth knowledge of US GAAP & IGAAP is must
Location- Qualified CA
Exp- 10+ yrs
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash.
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Tax planning and compliance in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
- Liaise with the Treasurer, Finance Committee and/or Audit Committee as appropriate.
- Close Coordination with Plant Finance Team for Financial Accounting, Tax, Funds requirement & Bank Guarantees Management
- Assistance to WW Legal Team on various matters related to multi channels & new business initiatives