COO & Head Talent Acquisition at Foresight Management Consultants
Views:735 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Financial Controller - Retail - CA (12-15 yrs)
Financial Controller - Retail (15-20 yrs)reporting into the MD
Qualified Chartered Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements.
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Drive key finance initiatives to improve performance and facilitate business growth
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Mentor team and groom for higher responsibilities
- Stakeholder Management - internal, investors and vendors
- Own the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage Cash-flow (Collections, Investments and Expenses)
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
- Coordinate with auditors / diligence teams to successfully close audits
Handling company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and capital allocation processes
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Working Capital Management, arrange for funds-short term, long term etc, work with banks to raise additional capital and negotiate best interest rates.
Desired Qualification, Skills and Abilities :
- CA with 12+ years of experience
- 2+ years of experience in scaling up high growth start-up preferred.
- Demonstrated success in leadership role for minimum 2 years (Finance Controller, Director- Finance, GM - Finance or similar role)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting software such as Tally is a must
- Should have excellent, communication and leadership skills
- Highly data driven and analytical approach in problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- A hands-on approach to work as business partner
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.