Financial Controller - Real Estate - CA (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
- Reporting into the CEO, you will be leading the finance function for south market for a well known real estate brand.
Our client is a renowned real estate player backed by India's leading PE firm
Reporting int the CEO, you will be:
- Managing end to end finance for the south portfolio
- Responsible for annual business planning and budgeting
- Responsible for financial and management reporting
- Responsible for external and internal audit
- Responsible for overseeing the taxation and compliance matters
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning
- Lead a team of 10-12 professionals
- CA with 10 years of experience
- Prior experience in a Big 4 audit firm is a must
- Prior experience in a real estate industry is a must
- Excellent communication and self-starter
- Prior team handling experience
Excellent opportunity to be associated with one of the leading PE firm and be part of the leadership team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nandan Rajagopal on +91 (080) 6826 6811
Contact - Nandan Rajagopal - +91 (080) 6826 6811
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.