Research Associate at Antal International
Views:313 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Financial Controller - Manufacturing Firm (5-9 yrs)
The broad objectives of this position are:
- To ensure financial & commercial controls at the JV, and monthly reporting against Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Defining and implementing guidelines to protect the financial position of the company, strengthen controls and minimize business risks. This also includes building up relationship with cross functional leaders at ESVA and develop business partnership keeping organizational objectives in mind
- Perform the role of a business partner with special emphasis on superior cost management, working capital management, and operational efficiencies
- Revisit various processes and sub-processes with a view to automating and digitizing them and improve the quality of financial reporting
- To assist in the financial reporting and consolidation by providing timely financial results of the JV and get the accounts audited in a timely manner without any qualification or adverse remarks from Statutory Auditors
- Lead AOP exercise for the JV
- Prepare Monthly/Quarterly Financial Analysis (MIS) & Business commentary on key drivers underlying the performance
- Evaluation, monitoring and control over the overall cost of production with specific attention to Sales Pricing, Margin, Factory Costs and other Overheads
- Reporting to JV partners, meeting data needs of the Senior Management; monthly presentation
- To submit data, information/projections etc. to the bankers, rating agencies etc.;
- To lead the Cost reduction measures and periodic review & reporting
- Strict monitoring of Fixed Asset Register (FAR), review of Capital WIP, Capitalization & Impairment testing
- Engaging with the leadership team on superior working capital management
- To lead the physical verification & reconciliation of inventory and assets exercise periodically
- Accounting Process documentation and designing process flow charts, and effective use
of the ERP from the perspective of establishing superior internal financial controls
- Timely closure of the agreed action points emerging from various audits.
- Interact with cross functional teams to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, monthly results, documents review, reports and recommendations.
- Deep understanding of Product costing principles
- Work closely with Sr. GM and his corporate team to deliver finance priorities: people development, IFC & Digitization initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve manufacturing and logistics efficiency and working capital performance through insightful performance analysis
- Serve as final point of escalation for Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable & BRS issues at the JV
- Lead the quarterly/annual audit, consolidation and financial result finalization
- To handle the insurance matters of the JV under the guidance of group - Corporate team
- To handle the tax matters of the JV under the guidance of group - tax team
Knowledge of local vernacular is essential for this role.
CA/CMA with 5-9 years of post qualification experience and a stable career graph is also a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.