Financial Controller - Manufacturing - CA (8-12 yrs)
- The Finance Controller will be responsible to drive all financial functions including planning, accounts, audit, compliance, costing and pricing.
- Financial accounting, audit, and statutory compliances preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory audit. Exposure to INDAS is a must
- Budget & Forecasting coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budget with various departments, financial forecasts, and report variances. To develop the MIS structure (dashboards) as may be required by the management
- Manage the expectations of the stakeholders through providing them monthly MIS, accounts, cash flows statements, and legal compliance reports.
- Costing & Pricing - Responsible for product costing, pricing, budgeting, variance analysis, raw material costing, cost benefit analysis
- Taxation managing compliances for direct and indirect tax requirements, GST, secretarial, legal, and other statutory compliances.
- Audit - Lead external and internal audit process
- Risk management ensure coverage against financial as well as operating risks by streamlining of business processes and policies.
- Closely work with all department heads to ensure expenditures, adherence to legal and budgetary requirements.
- Manage internal & external stakeholders
- A Chartered accountant with 8-12 years of experience in a manufacturing setup is a must for this role
- MBA / CS / ICWA equivalent qualification along with CA degree would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Big4 Accounting firms / worked at an organisation known for its management/CFO cadre
- Strong with People Management. Ability to build, motivate and manage a team effectively
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and high degree of multi-tasking
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.