Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:475 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Financial Controller - Manufacturing - CA (3-6 yrs)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
Financial Controller - Manufacturing
- Assuring a timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reporting to HQ
- P/L and B/S monitoring,
- Commercial Operations controlling,
- Profitability, installed base and consumption analysis.
- Organise financial functions including financial reporting & analysis and consolidation, cost control, and budgeting & tax planning
- Monitor the cash flow of the company and ensure permanent Improvement of DSO Management
- Organise general office administration, including purchasing, office management, renovation projects, insurances and payroll
- Coordination with auditors, lawyers and other consultants relating to any legal, company secretarial and accounting issues
- instituting Internal control and Internal check systems, Audits, Document management, CAPEX management, Business performance management, Risk & Opportunity Management, Information management and Business Partnering
- Managing internal and external audits for the region.
- The role will be responsible to ensure the Company complies with US GAAP, local GAAP; local applicable governmental rules and regulations; company policy & procedures and other corporate guidelines.
- STATUTORY/TAX/Consolidation audits for units
- Structure cost review, reporting & provisioning
- Month end & ad hoc reporting to Planning & Control Team
- Compliance of all statutory & non statutory matters.
- Preparation of Unit budgets - Internal audits management
Qualification And Experience:
1. Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment and overall combined accounting and finance experience Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Secretary, Insurance and Audit etc.
2. Experience in U.S. GAAP accounting
3. Comfortable working in an international company in a matrix environment
4. ERP, Microsoft office & Outlook etc.
5. Proficient communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
6. Ability to handle critical situations and manage investor relations
7. Should be result oriented and have a proactive attitude with very high integrity & confidentiality
8. High level analytical and problem-solving skills
9. Effective team management skills
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105