HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:1310 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Financial Controller - Life Insurance - CA (15-20 yrs)
Our client is a well-established Life Insurance company and is a joint venture between India's leading Financial Services Company along with the World's one of the most diversified and oldest Multinational Financial services organizations.
Designation : Financial Controller
Reporting to : VP-Finance
To ensure effective financial controls around recording, analyzing, financial risk and reporting of financial transactions encompassing accounting, payment processing operation, reconciliations, financial reporting (internal, external), financial performance review, expense control, vendor management, Distribution Finance, Investment Operation & Compliance with audit management.
- To effectively manage the controls and governance around accounting, recording and reporting of financial transactions.
- To define, agree and control all the SLAs for financial operational processes along with stakeholders.
- To define, agree and control on all the operational measurable dashboards as per stakeholder needs.
- To institutionalize reconciliation framework for all key processes/accounts.
- To structure/weed out all ineffective redundant financial processes with effective tools and resource training.
- To manage expenses within budget through effective review and control mechanism.
- To build and manage banking relationships in order to have best solutions with optimum cost.
- To partner with planning functions in financial performance management of various channel, product and overall company with ease.
- To network with industry and other players for nurturing business intelligence in Financial domain.
- To proactively work with stakeholder to provide solution for ease of business in both collection and payment areas.
- To Identify, analyze, evaluate and treat (Mitigate) the business & information security risks for ensuring business continuity & also protect the information assets by adhering to the company IT Security policies.
- To manage the Investment Operation & Compliances with various regulatory reporting of Investment and meeting the Investment Committee and Board requirements.
- To manage distribution Finance team for partner management.
Qualification / Experience (No of years & type) :
- Chartered Accountant with any other added qualification
- 15-18 Years
Functional competencies :
- Knowledge and good experience of Insurance Sector, IRDA rules and regulations.
- Strong understanding of Accounting Standard (IGAAP) and IndAS.
- Strong Technical knowledge of accounting and reviewing.
- Expert in Finance domain operational processes including reconciliation controls.
- Banking Relationship Management.
- Investment Asset class and regulatory knowledge.
Other competencies :
- Growth through Differentiation.
- Building Talent and Teams.
- Customer Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Business acumen.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.