Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:427 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Financial Controller - Industrial Products (15-20 yrs)
The core responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Drive forecast accuracy improvements of Orders, Sales, Gross Margin and Overhead, including analysis of the weekly 1+3 Flash forecast.
- Ensuring the financial integrity of all transactions through compliance with G3 controls and Group Reporting requirements with a documented system of robust accounting policies, procedures and delegation of authority (including mitigation of any segregation of Duty issues).
- Work collaboratively across all verticals to establish and continuously improve internal controls and financial processes, ensuring compliance with the Group Governance Guidelines (G3) and Financial Reporting & Controls Procedures (FRCP), and addressing issues as needed.
- Generate and report on-time weekly, monthly flash and management accounts, annual business plans, quarterly/annual forecasts, quarterly reports, interim/annual statutory accounting packs and analysis, delivering reliable and accurate financial information.
- Continuously monitor the operating cash generation and implement actions to improve the operating cash.
- Drive continuous improvement within Finance and Accounting function and refresh the consciousness of the team for the risks and control loopholes with mitigations measures.
- Ensuring Statutory compliances tax reporting, tax filings, social security contribution payments, export
import compliances etc.
- Carryout the duties of Company Secretary of the Legal Entity.
- Oversight and leadership of the local IT Services including JDE ERP.
- 15-20 years of Post Qualification in a commercial environment with a proven track record in business partnering and delivering process improvements. Experience in engineering technology companies is desirable.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills who will have demonstrated a talent at leading diverse teams across functional areas to achieve exciting results.
- This person must proactively demonstrate relevant experience, building effective relationships at all levels to positively drive change within and outside the Finance Function