Recruiter at SeenRecruit
Views:1366 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Financial Controller - Hotel/Restaurant (12-18 yrs)
Client - Asset Based Company In Hotels And Restaurants
- Preferably From Bangalore Only.
- Age Group - 38-42 Years
Candidate Specification : Ca Or Icwa - With 12 To 18 Years Of Experience Of Which, At Lease 2-3 Years As Financial Controller. Good Experience Of Processes And Systems. Strong People Manager And Entrepreneurial Thought Process.
Sector Preference : Hospitality, Restaurants, Qsrs, Retail
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION :
- The Financial Controller (FC) will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the accounts department, like preparation and management of financial budgets, implementing and overseeing all activities relating to the financial aspects of the hotel in compliance with the local tax laws and also by the organization's SOPs.
- Additionally, responsible for the financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. Etc.
Also, ensure the safekeeping and updating of all legal documentation relating to the financial status of the organization.
- Engage with Bankers.
- Responsible for the properties overall accounting and financial management requirements.
- Responsible to represent the finance department during daily morning HOD meetings.
- Responsible for the local tax authority compliance.
- Responsible to support and liaise with the leadership team in meeting the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, operating results.
- Responsible for verifying all financial reports.
- Able to effectively implement all accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to ensure a strong accounting and operational control environment.
- Able to assists proactively with cost control requirements.
- Able to assist with revenue enhancement possibilities.
- Able to assist with profit improvement opportunities.
- Able to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organise and accomplish the work.