Recruitment Manager at Antal International
Views:1378 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Financial Controller - Healthcare/Diagnostics - CA (5-10 yrs)
We are retained by our client, reputed largest diagnostic services provider to identify a Financial Controller to be based at Pune.
Looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization's financial performance and direct our accounting operations.
Duties for the Financial Controller will include managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements, overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring the accuracy of financial information.
The ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, a flair for numbers, be highly organized, and have excellent leadership skills. The noteworthy Financial Controller should streamline our accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports, train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
Position Responsibilities :
- Prepare financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyses trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Should have strong experience in handling month close including posting of accruals, prepayments, re class and reallocations entries.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and build relationship.
- Support an end-to-end business unit including revenue, contract profitability and order entry as well as the delivery / cost base.
- Experience in preparing Financial & MIS reports, involved in Budgeting, Forecasting and doing a variance analysis.
- Making presentations to the Board members / Investors /International Stakeholders
- Making presentations in various forums / stakeholders meeting such as Conclaves, Summits etc.
Key Requirements :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Typically require 5+ years of business related experience.
- Must be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key business deadlines.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivate