Co-Founder at Above and Beyond Recruitment Consultancy
Views:2665 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:501
Financial Controller - FMCG/Spirit (8-16 yrs)
Indospirit - Financial Controller - FMCG/Spirit
About the role
Working on a high-growth trajectory, Indospirit is looking for a dynamic, experienced Financial Controller who will play a pivotal role in providing regular and relevant management information against budget and forecast and making recommendations to improve business profitability.
What you will do day to day?
- Accountable for preparation of books and accounts and preparation of consolidated Financial Statement of Company
- Having experience into various processes like - AP, AR, Treasury, Audit etc
- Ensuring a smooth month end closure of accounts with high level reporting of the actual results to the management
- Taking care of SOX compliance & coordinating on Statutory and Tax Audits
- Ensuring that the Corporate Taxation of the company is in line with the tax laws
- Providing financial insight to support planning and budgeting through financial modelling and analysis
- Supervising and reviewing the financial reporting and tax filings to ensure the internal controls are in compliance
- Establish appropriate control and feedback mechanisms on cost;
- Ensuring the team achieves given process improvement targets as advised by the senior stakeholders
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will foster a culture which rewards and recognizes high performance for an entrepreneurial and growth focused company.
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant/MBA (Finance) with minimum of 8 years of experience
- Must be excellent at crunching numbers & able to understand the impact of any transaction in numbers terms
- Exposure to implementation/operation of a standard costing system/integrated management accounting systems
- Excellent functional knowledge of accounting systems, processes, fund flow management, statutory compliances, taxation, MIS reporting to senior management
- Well-developed leadership skills