Recruitment Head at BDHRS Talent 4.0 Pvt Ltd
Views:1065 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Financial Controller - FMCG/Industrial/Chemicals (10-18 yrs)
Budgets & Costing
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Ensure that overall revenue, expense & profits are in line with agreed budget.
- Lead, plan, process, and manage short/long term forecasts and annual budget.
- Costing file are prepared in line with company policies and are duly adhered to.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
Cash flow management
Accounting & Auditing
- Ensuring proper accounting records are maintained aligned with Organizational Goals
- Maintains professional development, remains abreast of relevant accounting issues and financial policy and standards.
- Establishing a mechanism/checklist to ensure operations are under control and give requisite support to business heads.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
Debt management and collection
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
Coordinating audit processes.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
Reports & Reconciliation
- Liaison with IT team for developing meaningful reports and automate the manual processes.
- Timely and accurate reporting of Monthly management accounts according to group policies.
- Reviewing the existing standard operating procedures and implementing new SOPs to strengthen internal controls.
- Completeness and accuracy of bank/cash reconciliations & ensuring no open items beyond 30 days.
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Managing financial transactions.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
Statutory Compliance & Tax
- Tax planning and ensuring statutory tax compliances
- Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Cost Control, Cash Flow Management & Administration
- Supply chain management with a view to optimize working capital
- Imports and logistics supervision
- Receivables, Payables and Stocks control
- Plan, implement and manage CAPEX with payback analysis, OPEX budget and Cash flow forecast
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Monitor and facilitate administration activities for the assigned company / division
- Ensure assessment and proper control on the Admin expenditure for the assigned company / division
People Development & Team Management
- Creating a productive, happy team
- Developing skill sets of team members and initiating external intervention if required
- Assume strategic leadership of entire finance function of the Company / Division
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.