Sr. Consultant & Client Relations at Sapwood Ventures
Views:1682 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Controller - Electronic Manufacturing Industry (15-25 yrs)
- You will be responsible to oversee all financial and accounting activities of the all Functional BUs (manufacturing /product & solutions, services & trading) & achieve high level goals & set KPIs/KRAS for the department & company.
A. Accounting and Financial operations
a. The Operational Controller will manage WC cycle with inventory, accounts payable, receivable, budgeting, planning, financial reporting, general ledger & statutory compliance with audit
b. Responsible for all monthly and quarter end closing activities including journal entries, balance sheet and income statement
c. Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures, Contribute in creating SOP and System factoring direct and cross functional reporting requirements & dependencies
d. Identify various financial risks and develop risk mitigation plan to preserve cash flow, improve profitability
e. Reconciliation on Bi-Monthly basis for intercompany, i/v pending from GRN, stores, purchases, reconciliation of customer & vendor ledgers, expenses with provisions
f. Work closely with the Warehouse and Supply Chain Departments to monitor cycle count performance
g. Reducing excess and obsolete inventory and identification of related root causes
h. Protecting assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls on expenses
i. Evaluating, monitoring various cost control measures by innovative initiatives
j. Review ensure all Accounting transaction related to AR, AP, Expenses, Fixed Assets and Validation, Review and checking the Data authentication for various purposes
B. Review and analysis & reporting
a. Preparation of MIS - Actual v/s Budgeted, Cash flow forecast, and various Analysis, (labour, spend, profitability, inventory )
b. Variance analysis and reporting, compliance reporting and account reconciliation review.
c. Publish line wise profitability analysis to guide growth of each business unit
d. Create inventory liability analysis by considering overall forecast, PO, in house inventory (Raw material, WIP, FG) and establish overall financial limit by site.
e. Provide financial statement reporting and analysis, cash flow analysis, organisation budgeting (cap-ex and op-ex )
f. 13-week cash forecasting & monitoring
g. Collects, interprets and reports financial data and trends.
h. Partner with the BU Head on Financial Analysis and margin reporting.
C. Compliance & Statutory Audit
a. Tax Audit reports, GST Audit and Internal Audit management & timely filing of all statutory returns (monthly, quarterly & annual) with data verification
b. TDS - Compliance, Any other Statutory Compliance. Handling of all statutory Assessments and scrutiny (GST, IT, others)
c. Finalisation of Accounts of all BU- S with Audit closure
D. ERP Implementation - Complete life Cycle implementation exposure in Manufacturing ERP related to Accounts, Costing, Inventory, Production Module, etc. Improving ERP effectiveness and Automation of process to increase data validation.
Digital Mind set - Exposure Process automation
To qualify for the role you must have -
a. CA qualification with 15+ year work experience in senior role doing financial operations management, preferred from electronic /manufacturing domain
b. Handled team size of over 10 people
c. Worked on ERP/SAP B1 having manufacturing accounting, inventory management & cost management knowledge to manage master financial data
d. Financial Analysis Skill using of BI tools /advance excel for different business use cases
e. Age Bracket 30 to 40 years
The skills and attributes to success -
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability & transformation; learn continuously/improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Strong demonstrated experience in interaction with cross functional heads and continuously questioning the status quo and raise the bar in improving quality, collaboration and experience
- A leader who can communicate an inspired vision and a sense of core purpose and motivate the entire organization
- High degree of intellect, team spirit and people connect with all stakeholders & ability to navigate high pressure situations
- Able to accept new challenges and innovate through simplicity
- Time management - Ensuring time management in team
- See the big picture and align your projects with the group vision
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving & Strong process orientation with eye on digitization and automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.