HR at Barclays Shared Services
Views:5832 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Financial Controller - CA - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
The Financial Controller shall be responsible for the entire financial operations of the company including Revenue Assurance, Closing, Compliances and Audit etc.
- The Controller shall play a lead role in conceptualizing and implementing the systems and processes for the eCommerce operations and ERP implementation for the Accounting and other functions.
- She/he would lead the team (CAs) that currently manages accounting, payments and collection.
Additional responsibilities to include:
- Structuring MIS, comprehensive variance analysis reports.
- Ensure Compliance functions for Direct / Indirect Taxes.
- Monthly & yearly closing of Books of Accounts as per Indian GAAP.
- Ensure reconciliation with all logistic partners and Bank Gateways.
- Liaison with Statutory, Tax & Internal Auditor
- Manage primary banking relations and monitor cash flow to ensure smooth operations.
- Key contributor to annual budget, business strategy and policies
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
The ideal candidate should be a CA with 8 years of experience and is equally comfortable with Numbers, Systems and Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.