Partner at Career Directors
Views:3205 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Financial Controller - CA (8-15 yrs)
Applications invited for the post of Finance Controller based out of Lucknow- U.P
Qualification - Qualified C.A (Mandatory)
Experience- Min- 8 years Max -15 years of relevant experience as a Chartered Accountant (post-qualification)
Medical/Healthcare/Hospitals industry experience preferred
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Revenue Reconciliation
- Tariff Monitoring
- Budgeting (Opex & Capex items) and variance analysis
- Cost Audit
- Doctors revenue sharing analysis
- MIS Reporting
- Managing and Supervising Hospital Billing
- Debtor ageing and analysis
- Collection target and realization
- Managing Credit Cell Department including Claim Management
- Interface with all HIS users for internal control towards correct usage of drugs and consumables
- Specialty wise and doctor wise profitability analysis
- Preparing financial reports.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
Coordinating audit processes.
Job Description -
- To manage and improve organization's financial performance and direct accounting operations.
- Managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements.
- Overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure.
- Forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
- Formulating sound financial strategies, implementing proper internal controls.
- Achieving organizational targets, and developing financial plans that support organizational strategy.
- Financial Controller should streamline the accounting functions and operations, provide financial analysis and reports,train staff on business finance issues, promote regulatory compliance, and drive income generation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.