Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:1024 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Financial Controller - CA (8-12 yrs)
- You will be part of a lean set up with responsibilities over the full spectrum of finance and accounting including financial and management reporting, managing costs to support implementation of organizational strategies, treasury management, and managing transfer pricing compliance, and ensuring compliance to corporate and statutory requirements for the business.
- The position works closely with the CEO on optimizing financial workflow to optimize efficiency and transparency.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Stakeholder management
- Debt management and collection
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
- Working closely with management or executive teams to share reports and analysis findings.
- Financial contract management ; Review all financial contracts, financing agreements and insurance policies.
- Development of internal control policies and procedures
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Oversee Various Accounting Operations
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
- Support month end and year end close process
Skills & Attributes:
- Must be Certified Chartered Accountant with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong finance background with experience in handling multiple finance functions
- Stakeholder management; Engaging with senior leaders, managing expectations and speaking-up & influencing without authority
- Compliance oriented.
- Analytical skills.
- Familiar with setting financial policy and providing financial analysis for assessing risk.
- Excellent Familiarity with Advance Excel and SAP Ficco module.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.