Financial Controller - CA (7-10 yrs)
Job Profile :
- Maintenance of accounts, timely finalization of periodic accounts and review of accounting functions.
- Full responsibility of Balance Sheet, P&L, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, Payroll & Fixed Assets.
- Effective Budget and cost control to ensure overall financial discipline in the organisation
- Ensure smooth conduct of Internal / statutory audits.
- Evolve guidelines for effective financial discipline. Enable collaboration between Accounts and other SBUs to influence and ensure accuracy and effectiveness of financial reporting.
- Monitoring the capital employed and suggest areas where reduction is possible.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecast.
- Manage all compliances including Secretarial.
- Monthly closing of Books of Accounts. Preparation of MIS and Global Reporting. Generating various MIS reports with respect to fund management, cash flow, monthly budget variance analysis, overall activities, etc. for updating the management & global consolidation
- Taxation - Direct as well as Indirect Taxation. Getting Refund from Service Tax department for the Input tax paid. Computation, payment of tax and filing necessary documents with the departments.
- Banking - Setting up of Limits, Providing Bank Guarantees (BG), Creating of Fixed Deposits and other investments, maintaining Current Accounts, handling Day to Day Bank operations etc. Cash Flow Planning and Forecasting. Daily collection and receivables tracking & reporting to CEO
- Statutory Compliances - Preparation and filing of monthly & annual statutory returns including TDS, sales tax and service tax in discussion with consultants. Ensuring compliance to various statutory provisions under different tax acts and maintaining strict control over all activities.
- Company Secretarial Works-Maintaining proper books of accounts and filing all statutory documents with the ROC
- Fund Raising: Leading Due Diligence and Fund-Raise Activity
- Internal Financial Controls: Responsible for drawing up SOP's and implementing processes and systems. Implementing internal controls for all locations & services
- Assist in preparing the annual operating plan based on business and cost budget inputs given by the SBUs.
- Participate in product pricing and review proposals prepared by Sales and Marketing teams.
- Should have a good acumen of the business and product-market fit
Candidate Profile :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years leading Accounts & Finance teams.
- Exposure to tech industry is preferred.
- Efficient communication, sound collaboration, critical thinking, and managerial capabilities to enhance team and organization's performance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.