HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:759 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:195
Financial Controller - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Responsible for establishing compliance with laid down policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems, and smooth functioning of Finance & Accounts function.
1. Responsible for planning/guidance, execution, and management of all accounting functions and operations such as AR/AP/cost and revenue accounting/period end closure/inventory accounting, etc. for all businesses of the company.
2. Assist the senior management (MD/FD) in providing correct financial & operation information to assist them in better strategic/operation future plans.
3. Provide strategic support and inputs in improving efficiency in terms of cost & functional productivity to different business functions.
4. Participate in the annual budgeting process, coordinate with all the departments for inputs, and ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information.
5. Assist in developing and documentation of business policies/procedures for smooth operations of F&A function that is fully compliant with all internal/external regulations and requirements.
6. Highlight any process/control gaps during the course of normal operations and develop measures to mitigate the same.
1. Ensured that complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions is documented and maintained including purchase, sales, assets, liabilities, expenses, and income.
2. Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
3. Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash and bank, accounts payable, accounts receivable, acquisitions, petty cash, fixed assets management, etc.
4. Ensure timely preparation and circulation of reconciliation of bank and loan accounts.
5. Monitor the preparation of cash flow statements and forecasts in accordance with the company policy.
6. Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
7. Manage the acquisition of fixed assets and ensure that assets are properly recorded, amortized, and disposed of as appropriate.
8. Ensure timely and accurate recording and processing of employee loans, advances, and reimbursements.
9. Ensure adequate and timely insurance of all assets including fixed assets, inventory, and cash.
10. Supervise the General Ledger accounting work to ensure that all revenues and costs are correctly allocated and monitored. This will include the preparation of regular reconciliations of accounts and its subsequent reporting.
11. Ensure monitoring, reviewing and correct recording of various nature of expenses including petty expenses
12. Manage the accounts for Foreign Exchange related transactions and ensure compliance with FEMA and related statutes.
13. Manage Intercompany Billing and reconciliations.
14. Review the status of GL reconciliation.
15. Create provisions as and when deemed necessary and mandated by company policies and procedures.
16. Coordinate with auditors (internal or external) for the audit process and ensure that all the timelines are met.
17. Ensure compliance to all legal provisions relevant to the company pertaining to Finance & Accounts department
Reporting and Monitoring :
1. Responsible for timely development & circulation of accurate financial statements and other reports as required by stakeholders in line with the applicable accounting standards & other such regulations.
2. Responsible to ensure that all F&A functions maintain necessary documentation/ records.
3. Provide various MIS/ad-hoc report to management as per requirements
Team Management :
1. Responsible for recruitment, training /development, and job allocation of all positions reporting to the incumbent.
2. Ensure the development of a healthy and progressive working culture within the team.