Account Manager at Confidential
Views:1441 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Financial Controller - Automotive/Manufacturing/Trading/Financial Services/Engineering (15-20 yrs)
Responsible for managing Finance & Accounting operations, delivering timely and accurate financial and management accounting information, supporting the business decision-making process, evaluating and advice on investments and business opportunities and leading F&A team.
Industry Experience: Automotive, Manufacturing, Trading, Financial Services, Engineering Projects
- Work closely with all stakeholders, including Business vertical & Support functions, and ensure smooth conduct of the Department's functions.
- Continuously review and recommend changes to policies and procedures to ensure effective financial controls
- Responsible for Planning & Budgeting in close coordination with department heads, monitor spends, preparing variance reports, and highlighting for management attention.
- Review financial statements and ledgers, work with the team to resolve any discrepancies
- Oversee Accounts payables and Accounts receivables by verifying all vendor payments and manage/ follow-ups to ensure collections within due date.
- Prepare periodical Cash flow projections in coordination with relevant stake holders, monitor and ensure minimum variance.
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting systems
- Responsible for timely and accurate financial reporting, compliant to statutory regulations and free of financial irregularities
- Interpret and analyze financial statements and produce meaningful Management reports
- Strive to improve revenue and profits of the Business by supporting topline growth as well as scouting for various cost saving initiatives
- Ensure Business risks are covered with appropriate insurance policies, claims are submitted and realized in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain audit trails and implement audit report recommendations issued by internal and external auditors
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure that financial results are reported on time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.