Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2329 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Financial Controller - Automotive - CA (12-15 yrs)
Only relevant for people from Automotive Industry
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE:
- Scorekeeper: Focused on bookkeeping, Process transactions, reconcile balances and produce trail balance.
- Custodian: Focus on governance, works with business to ensure compliance and effective control. Custodian of assets & Value protection. Conscience of business.
- Subject Matter Expert: In telling business story in numbers, Variance Analysis & Management reports & Risk Management
- Business Advisor: Focus on value creation, Act as business advisor & provide insights.
- Mentor: Enabling the team to over achieve business & individual developmental goals year on year and prepare them for bigger challenges.
- Owner of accounting policies and will ensure adherence to financial processes.
- Responsible for ensuring statutory compliance for both internal and statutory requirements.
- Assist in building a strong finance governance process.
- Leading the team with regular direction and monitoring.
- Ensure accurate & timely reporting for internal & external stakeholders
- Keep the team updated on the latest accounting & tax related matters
- A hunger and drive to deliver the absolute best
- 12-14 yrs of experience in Finance, At least 5 yrs in financial controller role
- Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of accounting, financial management, risk, governance, audit etc.
- The ability to build relationships, flex your communications and manage complex situations helping management to make key decisions.
- Ability to manage high performing teams and steer them in the direction basis changing needs of the organization.