Financial Controller - Automobile - CA (12-16 yrs)
- Candidate will be responsible to shoulder closing the financials of each legal entities and doing the consolidation at Group level.
- Preparation of financial statement on monthly basis for internal purpose.
- Directly responsible for financial accounting, audit, risk, corporate finance and statutory compliance.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements and statutory audit.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budget with various departments, financial forecasts, and report variances.
- To develop the MIS structure (dashboards) as may be required by the management.
- Managing overall control over various critical items / reconciliations / system control (GL control, review of trial balance on periodical basis, ageing analysis etc.).
- New ERP implementation.
- Systems & Processes would be an integral part of the role. The role will entail setting up systems and establishing robust and scalable processes with the appropriate risk mitigation to be put into place.
- Qualification: CA with 12-16 years of post qualification experience.
- Should have exposure in finance and accounts, taxation with a listed entity.
- Must have worked in the power/infrastructure/manufacturing space.
- Strong exposure to consolidation of multiple entities.
- Expertise in implementation and preparing reports as per Ind AS/IFRS.
- Experience in ERP Implementation (preferably SAP).
- Must have worked in a leadership role for 2-3 years.
- Handling multiple stakeholders.