Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:1460 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Financial Controller Analyst - Retail/B2B/Logistics/Telecom (2-14 yrs)
Role: Financial Controller Analyst
Roll: On Roll
- Be a finance partner to business for budgeting and driving P&L metrics
- Prepare and publish timely monthly reporting on business performance.
- Building performance dashboards and ensuring regular monitoring of key metrics
- Support month-end, quarterly and annual close processes.
- Budget preparation in coordination with business stakeholders (monthly/ annual)
- Analyse financial/ business data & work with business stakeholders to help improve performance and business efficiency
- Driving implementation of new processes their controls & monitoring the progress & continuous improvements
- 2-14 years of experience (for experienced candidates working in similar roles)
- Qualification Graduate or Masters (Finance)
- Preferred Industry exposure of Retail/B2B/Logistics/Telecom.
- Understanding of working with ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and work closely on operational issues as and when needed.