Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:798 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Financial Business Analyst - Financial Domain - Finance/WealthTech (2-5 yrs)
Predominantly working in Finance and Payments domain (Fintech) for BFSI clients -
This is a permanent Remote position.
Our MNC Client is an Investment Tech Lab catering to BFSI clients, based in Mumbai, looking to hire Financial Business Analysts.
(in brief) Requirement gathering, estimating efforts, conducting workshops, implementation, data migration, sanity testing and performing UAT.
- Conducting GAP analysis sessions and preparing Solution Designing Document (SDD).
- Creating project related documents like PSR, DSR, user test cases, signoff documents.
- Working along with development team to implement the desired solution.
- Providing functional as well as technical support to clients.
- Handling different customization projects for various clients
- Predominantly working in Finance and Payments domain (Fintech) for BFSI clients
- Defined product vision and features, written user stories and product description document facilitated workshop for tech team
- Predominantly working in Agile/Scrum environment for Back log (User Stories) capture and creating product road map.
- Job responsibilities also include solving queries of clients, sales and operations,
Working with UI UX team/ Development team.
About the Business Analyst position
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who assist in improving the communication between our information technology capacity and our business objectives. Your duties will include supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
You should have good understanding of business processes as well as principles of technical teams' work. We also expect you to have good analytical capabilities and to be a result-driven team player.
Business Analyst responsibilities are:
- A business analyst serves as a liaison between developers and users, clients, management and IT.
- Using IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling company to meet their goals
- Understanding data formats and translating them to useful process inputs.
- Understanding calculation logic and interacting with the clients on their queries
- Good knowledge of subject matter - both Finance and IT
- Doing product demonstrations internally as well as to clients
- Solution implementation from excel integration, data uploads, data checks
- Documenting Processes, meetings, flow diagrams, manuals, etc.
- Planning and monitoring
- Requirements organization and translating and simplifying requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
Business Analyst requirements are
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of financial concepts applicable in Capital markets.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing
- Being able to create examples, prototypes, demonstrations
- Having a good understanding of des
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Business case development
- Modeling techniques and methods
- Flexible and able to adapt to business requirements
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Must to Have
MBA in Finance or Worked for a Product based technology company in BFSI Previous work experience with a Wealth Tech or Fin Tech company is a plus.
- Salary: Market standard with performance linked benefits Depending upon the candidates
- Industry: Financial Technology
- Functional Area: BFSI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.