Partner at Pratham
Views:2716 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Financial Analyst - Venture Capital/Private Equity (3-5 yrs)
About the Company:
COLLECTIVE delivers the best opportunities in popular culture to its clients. Our clients include creative artists, brands, the investment community, and the entertainment ecosystem.
COLLECTIVE is a multi-faceted content powerhouse with unparalleled access to India's leading talent across categories.
In. Cinema, OTT, Television, Music, Sports, Digital and Regional, we exclusively represent the largest portfolio of talent (Celebrities, influencers, and content creators) across Actors, Scriptwriters, Sportspersons, Directors, Producers, Singers, Composers, Comedians, Digital Stars, Authors and more.
Pls take a note for Financial Analyst role.
Lead evaluation of potential investment opportunities
- Assist in M&A activities and structuring the transactions
- Assist in finalising the investment agreements / documentation
- Monitoring performance of portfolio companies
- Preparing ad-hoc performance reports
- Assist in business analytics and development of business intelligence
- Be the one-point person for all the data and intelligence gathering and dissemination
- Assist with investor communications and preparation of required reports
- Monitor, update and maintain the existing information systems
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc business reports as required
- MBA in Finance / CA with 3+ years of IB / VC / PE experience.
- Has done a few deal closures (M&As / investments buy or sell side)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.