Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
- Supporting for the period end results and Forecasting.
- Will be involved in development of ticket or trade or net targets by channel and account.
- Will be Assisting Finance Director.
- Analyzing the Trade Spend & Performance of Net Sales vs Plan & Forecast
- Perform the promotional spend to optimize events.
- Manage & develop the models, tools & reporting
- Make sure the Coordinator ensure the accurate claims approval processes are made
- Lead the reporting & performance analysis for customer or Function or Region
- Drive business & region performance
- Provide insights through PowerPoint presentation
- Engage with Finance & Sales functions on ad-hoc projects
- Create an collaborative environment
- Mentor & Recruit few members to the team
- 2-8 years of experience in finance and planning
- Very Good in MS Excel. Tableau knowledge & MBA preferred
- Good in financial analysis, & systems like SAP, SDW, FPS, BO, Essbase & TREE
- Good in Data analysis
- Individual Contributor
- Good in document maintenance
- Ability to work as a team
- Very Good communication skills.
- Have experienced in working for SLAs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.