Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:258 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Financial Analyst - Real Estate (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities & Necessary Skills :
- Create financial models to evaluate potential new investment opportunities in the Real Estate sector. Models include project and portfolio level performance analysis.
- Assist with the preparation and tracking of financial data; ad-hoc modeling; and developing models/strategies for internal and external reviews/presentations
- Create financial models to analyze and evaluate investment exit strategies
- Update financial models with actual data to monitor and evaluate investments on a continuous basis
- Perform market research to determine/verify a project's economics and to verify assumptions used in models.
- Identify economic/general issues with potential economic impact.
- Assist with due diligence (including financial, legal, and sales projections) of potential investments.
- MBA Finance with 4-6 years of experience
- Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills. Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep Understanding of Indian Real Estate sector