Financial Analyst - Publishing Business (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Publishing
Category - Finance
Skills - Strategy & Planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Developing and reviewing business plans, identifying new opportunities and providing assistance in formulating a strategic view of the business
- Assessment of demand & supply position in key markets / Trends in prices and appreciation potential in markets of interests / Competitor development
Client Details :
Our client is a global brand in the publishing sector with a diverse product portfolio. Their growth has been enormous in the last decade.
- Analysing the business across both the verticals - Trade and Collins
- Assisting in preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Assisting the CFO & CEO in P&L management of the two divisions
- Strategic analysis
- Working closely with the publishing and sales divisions across the two divisions
- MBA Finance with min 6-7 years of experience in publishing or education sector
- Very strong on MIS/presentations/communication skills.
- Matured and should have worked in the same role for at least 5 years.
- Excellent Communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to associate with an excellent brand
- Opportunity to directly work with the CXOs and get group-wide exposure
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.