Financial Analyst - Publishing Business (6-10 yrs)
Industry - Publishing
Category - Finance
Skills - Strategy & Planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Developing and reviewing business plans, identifying new opportunities and providing assistance in formulating a strategic view of the business
- Assessment of demand & supply position in key markets / Trends in prices and appreciation potential in markets of interests / Competitor development
Client Details :
Our client is a global brand in the publishing sector with a diverse product portfolio. Their growth has been enormous in the last decade.
- Analysing the business across both the verticals - Trade and Collins
- Assisting in preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Assisting the CFO & CEO in P&L management of the two divisions
- Strategic analysis
- Working closely with the publishing and sales divisions across the two divisions
- MBA Finance with min 6-7 years of experience in publishing or education sector
- Very strong on MIS/presentations/communication skills.
- Matured and should have worked in the same role for at least 5 years.
- Excellent Communication skills and strong negotiation skills.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to associate with an excellent brand
- Opportunity to directly work with the CXOs and get group-wide exposure
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Rachita Banga - +91 124 452 5439
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.