Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:12131 Applications:347 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Manager - Accounting - FinTech (2-5 yrs)
About us :
A Fintech company aiming to redefine the insurance industry by doing something no one has done before. Tech first, insurance second: India's first fully digital insurance company, client is creating innovative insurance products which a handful others are doing globally.
Key Deliverables :
RECORD KEEPING FUNCTION:
The primary function of accounting is to keep a systematic record of financial transaction - journalisation, posting and preparation of final statements. The purpose of this function is to report regularly to the interested parties by means of financial statements.
PROTECT BUSINESS PROPERTY :
The second function of accounting is to protect the property of business from unjustified and unwanted use. The accountant thus has to design such a system of accounting which protect its assets from an unjustified and unwanted use.
LEGAL REQUIREMENT FUNCTION :
The third function of accounting is to devise such a system as will meet the legal requirements. Under the provision of law, a business man has to file various statements e.g., income tax returns, returns for sales tax purpose etc. Accounting system aims at fulfilling the requirements of law. Accounting is a base, with the help of which various returns, documents, statements etc., are prepared.
COMMUNICATING THE RESULTS:
Accounting is the language of business. Various transactions are communicated through accounting. There are many parties - owners, creditors, government, employees etc, who are interested in knowing the results of the firm. The fourth function of accounting is to communicate the results to interested parties. The accounting shows a real and true position of the firm of the business.
- Preferably from General Insurance, BFSI industry or CA firms
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong Analytical and computation skills
- Should have worked on similar accounting processes in the current role
- The ability to be proactive, identify issues and take early responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and knowledge about the industry
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills
Quick and Proactive :
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Preferably CA /MBA(Finance)