Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2213 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Analyst - Material Cost Finance/Capital Budgeting - Automobile Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring for Financial Analyst - Material Cost Finance/Capital Budgeting for a leading MNC into Automobile Manufacturing.
Job Location is Chennai.
Experience - 4 to 8 years
- Play a key role in evaluating the Functions performance and identify opportunities to improve the Profitability of the Company.
- Interface with the Commodity Engineer and Buyer to support Change management of Forward model Program costs
- Ensure adequate Financial Controls for the Function
- Support Special Studies (viz. business cases, scenario planning, decision support, evidence based analysis and recommendations), as required from time to time
- Support and maintain systems used for financial reporting and make necessary upgrades as per requirement of the management
- Implement standardization and automation of business processes, where applicable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver ongoing tracking, reporting and assessment of the Functions performance
- Financial, operational and strategic goals and initiatives.
- Provide financial reports, analyses and presentations for Finance & Functional leadership
- Prepare issue-to-issue schedules to support analytical requirements and management reviews explaining key drivers for variances
- Prepare financial and other impact of any investment proposal, including financial modeling, IRR / NPV analysis, (e.g., buy vs lease; investment benefits etc.) and provide recommendations to leadership.
- Review / implement Control processes to minimize business risk to the Company
- Support and implement continuous improvement ideas and innovation to enhance the cost efficiency and effectiveness of process/tools
- Support any urgent / unplanned request for special project / Business cases / Benchmarking etc.
- Foster open communication and cordial relationship with functional teams