Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:2503 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Financial Analyst - Material Cost Finance/Capital Budgeting - Automobile Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring for Financial Analyst - Material Cost Finance/Capital Budgeting for a leading MNC into Automobile Manufacturing.
Job Location is Chennai.
Experience - 4 to 8 years
- Play a key role in evaluating the Functions performance and identify opportunities to improve the Profitability of the Company.
- Interface with the Commodity Engineer and Buyer to support Change management of Forward model Program costs
- Ensure adequate Financial Controls for the Function
- Support Special Studies (viz. business cases, scenario planning, decision support, evidence based analysis and recommendations), as required from time to time
- Support and maintain systems used for financial reporting and make necessary upgrades as per requirement of the management
- Implement standardization and automation of business processes, where applicable
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver ongoing tracking, reporting and assessment of the Functions performance
- Financial, operational and strategic goals and initiatives.
- Provide financial reports, analyses and presentations for Finance & Functional leadership
- Prepare issue-to-issue schedules to support analytical requirements and management reviews explaining key drivers for variances
- Prepare financial and other impact of any investment proposal, including financial modeling, IRR / NPV analysis, (e.g., buy vs lease; investment benefits etc.) and provide recommendations to leadership.
- Review / implement Control processes to minimize business risk to the Company
- Support and implement continuous improvement ideas and innovation to enhance the cost efficiency and effectiveness of process/tools
- Support any urgent / unplanned request for special project / Business cases / Benchmarking etc.
- Foster open communication and cordial relationship with functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.