Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:364 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Financial Analyst - Corporate Strategy - Manufacturing Firm - CA (3-6 yrs)
Corporate Strategy Financial Analyst (Manufacturing)
- Financial Modeling & Analysis: Build and maintain 3-statement financial models covering projections for multiple years in excel using macros/advanced formulas.
- Perform scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis, other financial analysis using key ratios.
- Support the Manager in the Budgeting process at the Group level and conduct analysis for comparison of budget versus actual - Variance Analysis.
- Interpret & analyze industry data. Performing a detailed financial analysis on the intra group entities benchmarking against competition, build & maintain detailed data / information databases etc.
- MIS analysis and continuous improvement - Sales / Production / Supply Chain and Financials.
- Assist the Manager in monitoring and reporting Working Capital across units and the Group.
- Assist the Manager for Business Process Improvement using IT tools and Strengthening of Internal Controls.
- Assist the CFO in evaluating and presenting Capex proposals by way of feasibility analysis, etc.
- Tracking the progress of the Capex and the returns on the investments made globally.
- Special assignments as handed over for topics related to Risk Management, Tax Optimization, M&A opportunities, Funding, Projects, Secretarial & Legal affairs, New initiatives.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA is a must with 3-6 years' experience in Business & M&A Analysis in a Manufacturing Industry.
2. The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
3. Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
4. Excellent documentation skills.
5. Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
6. Should be comfortable working across cross-functional teams/functions.
7. Strong analytical skills and process orientation.
8. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
9. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Visio.