Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:421 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Financial Analyst - Commercial Real Estate - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT (5-8 yrs)
- You will provide financial analysis and support to the investments team regarding proposed and existing projects to facilitate decisions regarding investments.
- You will be actively involved in the analysis and execution of both new and existing projects with exposure to senior management and inclusion in strategic discussions.
- There will be a strong focus on quantitative analysis and financial modeling matched with practical business applications. The position will be a vital part of the company's ability to quickly evaluate and process the underlying economics of a variety of opportunities.
- Preparation of sophisticated financial models and underwriting for development, acquisition, financing of various commercial real estate projects
- Coordinate with the Investment and Construction groups to compile and analyze budgets on new developments and compare the estimated and actual cost of each project
- Preparation of internal Investment Memorandum and other presentation materials
- Communication with senior management regarding ongoing project status, variance reporting, and performance metrics
- MBA Finance / CA / Engg + MBA Finance (only from Top Institutes - IITs or Tier 1)
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial real estate (Indian Market)
- High level of proficiency in the usage of various tools
- Aptitude for financial analysis, especially financial modeling skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills including the ability to summarize conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong work ethic, resourceful, with the ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills; assuring accurate and timely delivery of materials to team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.