Financial Analyst - Chemicals (3-5 yrs)
Financial Analyst - Chemicals (CA/CMA/MBA Finance)
Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job :
- Business analyst is responsible for centering of financial reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to achieve desired goals, develop best practices for data collection and analysis.
- Ability to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives.
- Support transition of finance and commercial controlling activities across key sub- processes with an ability to work in a complex business environment and liaison with multiple stakeholders.
- Act as a custodian and process owner for Finance & Controlling business function across the shared service center for respective entities.
- Provide monthly reports on actuals and forecast for the Integrated Supply Chain.
- Prepare accurate and efficient variance reports with analysis of deviations / exceptions.
- Support commercial controlling to ensure accuracy and correctness of data in SAP e.g. additive cost and derivation rules maintenance.
- Review intercompany Transfer pricing and coordinates with respective teams for preparation of transfer price segmentation and updating outline agreement.
- Coordinate activities with cross function teams and setup process for data collection and maintenance of master data / conditions etc. for accurate costing results.
- Prepare recurring and ad hoc reports and analyses for the Business Unit.
- Support audit process with efficient and standardized reports, for all - statutory, internal and SOX.