Founder at Suche Consultants
Views:2870 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Financial Advisor/Relationship Manager - HNI Segment - Private Banking (5-18 yrs)
Sales:(Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention)
- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
- Acquiring new clients in the targeted HNI segment from outside the bank.
- Referrals generated from existing customers
- Leads generated by personal leads & Databases
- Regularly interact with the customer to build rapport and understand the profile
- Enhancing customer wallet size
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products
- Execute cross sell efforts as per focus of the bank at any given point in time.
Increase size of relationship via:
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- Know the customer's business to proactively provide financial solutions
- Attrition control of customers
All RMs need to be AMFI, NCFM Certified