HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1478 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Financial Advisor - Fund/Investment Advisory (3-7 yrs)
Financial Advisor :
1. Identify client needs and provide them with right financial planning assistance and asset allocation with the help of our Research & Financial Planner team.
2. An advisor needs to expand existing client relationships, improve client satisfaction, strengthen client commitment, ensure client retention and grow revenue while acquiring new clients as well.
3. Build and deepen relationships with existing HNI Customers to achieve increase in revenue.
4. Recommend to clients strategies in cash management, insurance coverage, investment planning, or other areas to help them achieve their financial goals.
5. Implement financial planning recommendations and review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, environmental concerns, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
6. Manage client portfolios which include products ranging from insurance, mutual funds, hedge funds, real estate and fixed income.
7. Keeping client plans up-to-date and prepare or interpret for clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
8. Interact with the various teams within the organization such as Research, Financial Planning, Insurance and Operations to ensure prompt supply of information to the client.
9. Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers for increasing customer base of the portfolio and execute the same. This will include achieving revenue & client acquisition target
APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS :
- 3-7 years of Investment Advisory/Financial Advisory/Fund management within the financial services arena
- Degree educated (AFP / CFP preferred) for Fresher
- Attention to detail
- Good command over English both conversation and written correspondence (email etc).
- Strong customer service skills.
- A passion for meeting people, networking and maintaining relationships
- Travel : Travel within the city is an expected feature of this job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.