Founder at SuperMoney Advisors Private Limited
Views:1989 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:199
Financial Advisor - FinTech Startup (3-7 yrs)
SuperMoney Advisors Private Limited ("SuperMoney") is a fintech startup providing financial advisory services to retail clients. SuperMoney is founded by a former Investment Banker with a decade of experience with top financial services companies in India. He is an IIT/IIM alumnus and a CFA charterholder.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working as a Financial Advisor, helping retail clients build and manage a comprehensive financial plan. This will include risk profiling, financial capacity analysis and developing detailed plan for clients.
- The role requires sound understanding of capital markets (including mutual funds), macro economy, and other financial instruments like insurance, fixed deposits, loans, taxation, NPS, real estate etc.
- Educate clients regarding various available options and developing a personally curated financial plan in agreement with the client.
- Executing, tracking, monitoring and rebalancing client's portfolio for required changes. Maintain proper documentation of the suggestions given to client and actions subsequently taken.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of various investment products available and other financial products mentioned above. Sound knowledge of regulatory changes which impact investment decisions and financial planning
- Interact with prospective clients to educate them about financial planning and its advantages
- High quality service delivery to clients along with excellent presentation and communication skills to deliver client presentations and effectively communicate with client on video calls. This would be both online and offline advisory.
- Being a startup, candidate need to take up roles and responsibilities beyond the routine work. This shall
include developing the final product, build the entire client onboarding and investment advice process, coordinate with external parties for essential tie-ups and product development.
- Good knowledge of MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2 years full time MBA
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience, startup/fintech experience would be an advantage
- NISM X-A, X-B cleared is a must, if not will need to clear before joining
- Client facing personality and industry network are desirable
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)