Recruiter at Master Mind Consultancy
Views:133 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Financial Advisor - Accounting Firm (8-12 yrs)
Financial Advisor for Fortune 500 company
- Support Senior ARC Manager, to ensure that the Company business meets all internal and external financial reporting requirements and does not have material errors which will expose the business or Group to legal or regulatory issues.
- Guide Company finance team in accounting policy matters (resolve queries, provide guidance & clarifications on accounting policy matters & issue quarterly accounting policy change updates) to ensure GRM compliance
- Review Statutory reporting for parent company & five key UK based entities (Work with GBS & external auditors to ensure timely completion of audits). Attend Board Meetings to present the annual accounts to the Board & resolve queries.
- Review FM/ATNs to ensure GIAAP compliance
- Lead/participate in adhoc review/projects, as per agreed schedule and scope.
- Control Review
- To lead adhoc control reviews assigned and complete in a timely manner.
- Identification of business control process weaknesses, evaluation of the relative significance of such weaknesses, recommendations for remediation and improvements as appropriate.
- Publish reports and follow up for timely completion of the agreed actions.
- Share best practices across businesses for improving control environment.
- To train / up skill the country Finance / business teams to improve awareness of control environment.
- Assist countries in putting in place proper systems & process and share best practice with the wider team.
- Support Company's Due diligence process by highlighting any issue relevant from a quarterly due diligence perspective.
- Process improvement initiatives
- Review that appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLA) exist where the business process is hosted / outsourced to third party.
- Development of Finance practice for the Company's business and ad-hoc reviews / investigations.
- Support Senior ARC Manager, on the control agenda and lead specific projects in the area
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.