HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:1045 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Financial Accounting & Reporting Role - Investment Bank (1-5 yrs)
- Ensure that financial reporting to the Head Office and Management is complete, accurate and compliant with Group accounting policies
- Accounting production and statutory accounts
- Contribute to the pre-closing process
- Perform and document accounting controls and analysis
- Contribute to the automation of certain accounting processes and the standardisation of booking schemes among entities.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- Strong knowledge of accounting under IFRS
- Strong knowledge of Financial Products
- Comfortable with basic office tools (Lotus Notes, MS Word, Outlook)
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Excel
Direct Responsibilities :
- Prepare the financial reporting sent on a monthly basis to the Head Office : P&L, balance sheet, off balance sheet, annexes, tax book, regulatory reporting schedules
- Prepare ad hoc Financial Reporting's for Head office upon request
- Contribute to accounting controls and analysis as defined by the BNP Paribas Standard Accounting Control Plan.
- Contribute to inter-company transactions reconciliation.
- Ensure the good coordination with the Regional Financial Reporting team, in particular during the pre-closing process and whenever an accounting issue needs to be addressed
- Participate to Finance Projects linked to Head Office Financial Reporting
Contributing Responsibilities :
- Contribute to operational permanent control framework.
- Monitor Financial Reporting through key performance and key risk indicators. In particular contribute to the elimination of manual reclassifications and warnings/missing items.
- Report incidents and accounting issues