Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:142 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Financial Accounting Manager - CA (5-9 yrs)
Position Name - Financial Acccounting Manager
Location - Chennai
Experience Range - 5 - 8 yrs.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Must be a CA by qualification.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee all aspects of customer accounts including account receivables, account payables, finalization of accounts, general ledger, cash receipt, capital assets reconciliations, revenue and expenditure variance analysis.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit invoices and other financial documents.
- Track payments and ensure that all accounts are paid on time.
- Maintain accurate records of all financial transactions.
- Work with other departments to ensure that all financial processes are running smoothly.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified CA
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- 5 days' work from office culture.
- Exposure working in FinTech's preferred.
- Will be second in row to the CFO.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.