Principal Consultant at Rize People Konnect
Views:299 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Financial Accountant - Investment Banking (10-15 yrs)
Your role :
An exciting opportunity is available in Group Finance India, Financial Data Services, Global Intercompany in which the candidate will be responsible for:
Your role is to supervise the FDS, India Global Intercompany team to govern and achieve all their service requirements, while maintaining risks and costs within set standards. Your role is responsible for maintaining behaviors and motivating team personnel to compliance and best practice standards, while encouraging professional development of all individuals in your team and to lead an engaged and inspired team culture.
Your job profile primarily includes investigation, communication and resolution of the intercompany breaks for global close or Regulatory reporting. This will also include any ad-hoc analysis required by the stakeholders and senior management including deep dive on relevant Intercompany balances. Apart from execution of tasks assigned will also act as a point of escalation and will be responsible for supporting legal entities in resolving any Intercompany break in their monthly accounting close/regulatory submissions.
Your team :
- The Finance Data Services, Global Intercompany team is part of Group Finance responsible for Finance Data.
Your expertise :
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Financial Stream
- Reviewing tasks assigned to Global Intercompany team and as a point of escalation you will be responsible for supporting legal entities in resolving any Intercompany break in their accounting close
- Expected to be actively leading projects and re-engineering initiatives to improve the processes with other counterparties across different divisions and regions including but not limited to participation in or instigation of tactical and strategic initiatives
- Proven experience and passion for continuous process improvement / redesign and the necessary gravitas to be credible with peers and mid/senior management (globally, regionally and functionally)
- Able to keep pace with technical innovation and market driven initiatives such as robotics
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Helping the team implement a best practice control environment surrounding the Intercompany process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.