HR at Finance Plus
Views:589 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
FinancePlus - Lead - Training & Change Management - ERP Implementation/IT Support (6-15 yrs)
About Company : WPP is a multinational media and advertising group, one of the world's largest advertising companies, operating in 112 countries, with over 3,000 offices worldwide.
Profile : We are looking for a Training and Change Management Lead with ample ERP implementation / IT support experience, and cross-functional expertise in finance and accounting processes. Initially, the candidate will focus on the Middle East deployment. You will be based in the WPP Shared Services in Mumbai and will be expected to travel to the Middle East whilst the deployment project is in-flight.
Key Responsibilities :
- Training and Change Management Lead for the deployment of Maconomy Core in the Middle East, including deliverables related to the Finance Shared Services based in Mumbai.
- Lead project deployment deliverables, including facilitation of solution alignment workshop, system and process gap analysis, training planning and execution, stakeholder management & group-wide communications.
- Localise and customise training materials for the new ERP system, finance processes and new ways of working
- Lead training execution (with support from an IT counterpart), conduct live training, develop related communications, manage queries, and produce reports on training results.
- Develop materials to explain the meaning and impact of ongoing system and process changes (i.e. new system releases) and support related communications and/ or training activities.
- Engage and build a rapport with business stakeholders to manage issues and/ or change interventions.
Essential Technical and Professional Expertise :
- 6+ years of relevant work experience as outlined
- Experience working in a global, complex and matrixed organisation
- Cross-functional expertise in finance and accounting processes (i.e. P2P, O2C, R2R, Tax)
- Participation in major business transformation and technology implementation projects
- Hands-on experience with ERP systems (Deltek Maconomy experience is an advantage)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and business communication tools
- Flexibility to travel to Middle East during deployment project