Junior Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:166 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Finance Transformation Manager (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for people with Minimum 4 yrs of experience in Finance transformation.
Someone who will be collaborating with the CFOs/finance leadership team of the various companies to design and drive initiatives focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function. He will work with the Group finance Transformation Head.
- Consulting Experience
- FT for Indian companies/ Indian clients
- Open to travel. Minimum travel will be twice a month for 3-4 days each
- MBA finance for CA complete
- work from office from CP, Delhi
- Experience in Finance transformation projects across all the phases - Design, Build, Test and Deploy involving implementation of enabling technology, tools, and software applications.
- Develop and track project plan, ensure timely communication on the progress to the wider project audience.
- Interact with cross-functional stakeholders to analyze and design business processes leveraging technology and industry practices.
- Assist in designing reporting requirements for operational, and business needs. Should be proficient in excel modelling including macros to develop report prototypes.
- Liaison with the IT team (inhouse and outsourced) for implementation of technology initiatives
- Proficient in at-least three of the following areas procure to pay, order to cash, record to report, taxation, budgeting and forecasting.
- Drive adoption on the implemented changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.