Associate Consultant at TD Newton
Views:854 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Finance Role - Real Estate (2-5 yrs)
About the Role:
Your role will encompass the administration of and any services pursuant to the Service Level Agreement in respect of a portfolio of Real Estate funds working closely with the Supervisor.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Maintaining books and records; including
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub - ledgers
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Participate in the implementation of fund structures into the accounting system
- Calculating carried interest/performance/incentive fees;
- Processing payments and other transactions;
- Acting as a day-to-day contact with on-shore stakeholders;
- Participating in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business;
- Identifying and escalating any material issues effecting service delivery to the Supervisor;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Supervisor
- ACCA equivalent or studying for a professional accounting qualification (ie. CA, CPA or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 - 6 years- experience in accounting for the financial services sector, particularly Private Equity, Asset Management or Fund Administration.
- Knowledge of IFRS and / or USGAAP
- Experienced in reviewing and preparing general ledger and financial statements.
- Established knowledge in relation to accounting and consolidations under IFRS.
- Strong operations experience with focus on processes and controls
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Motivated, bright and diligent individual who is driven to meet deadlines.
- A team player who is able to manage individual responsibilities.
- Sound judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc).
- User experience with enterprise accounting system(s).
- Experience in Limited Partnership accounting
- Private equity/real estate fund administration experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.