Finance Process Re-engineering Role - Shared Services - Agri - CA (7-9 yrs)
Skills - P2P, Procure To Pay, P2P, Shared Services, Automation, Transformation
Salary Benefits -
Salary Details -
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - As a Finance Process Re-engineer the incumbent would be responsible for finance process re-engineering to ensure increased efficiency along with blueprinting and documentation of the same
Our client is a European Biotechnology company and operates majorly within the Agriculture Industry. They have been in business for over 15 years and are leaders in the Agriculture Fishing and Forestry space. With an employee base of 25000, presence in 80+ countries and revenue in excess of USD 12 billion, they are committed to retaining their market leading position and continue to improve food security globally.
As a Finance Process Re-engineering you will be reporting to a Shared Services Finance leader and your responsibilities will include:
- Provide Steady State support in Small Change delivery
- Holding meetings / drive fit-gap sessions with Business and other stakeholders, researching processes, collecting data & business requirements, analysing information and performing related tasks
- Preparation of Business Requirement Specification (BRS) documentation
- Manage stakeholders across the Syngenta eco-system including Business users, IS organisation, Business Architecture and cross tower organisations
- Closely work with Syngenta System Implementation partners to ensure successful change delivery
- Design and review the solution in collaboration with the Steady State Support/ Project team
- Manage the cross functional integration points with Production & Supply, Sales & Distribution, MDM and Data & Information teams
- Review and approve various deliverables such as Solution Design Document, Functional Requirement Specifications and Testing plan (FRS, Test Scripts, IST)
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Training for the business users
- Track and resolve the Hyper-care issues
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the different phases of the project for successful deployment of the solution
- Opportunity to work on new age technologies including Robotics, Analytics and other software platforms and applications
As a successful Finance Process Re-engineer you are a Chartered Accountant with 7-8 years of post qualification experience in shared services or third party P2P (Procure To Pay) delivery who is based out of Pune or willing to move. You must also have an understanding of the accounting and control standards including SOX, IFRS, US GAAP. You are ideally from the Agriculture Fishing and Forestry industry.
As a Finance Process Re-engineer you will have the opportunity to
- Work with a world renowned agriculture company in Pune.
- Progress quickly in your career
- Work closely with the leadership of the company
- Access top quartile salary scales and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dhvani Shah on +91 (0)22 4236 3393.
Contact - Dhvani Shah - +91 (0)22 4236 3393
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.