Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1085 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Finance Planning & Analysis - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Finance Planning & Analysis - FMCG
Corporate Search is one of India's leading talent hunt and executive search boutique agency in Mumbai with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors across all levels
We have the follwing mandate
CA/MBA - Finance Planning and Analysis - Commercial /Business Fin & Decision Support Sales & Marketing Division 12-15 yrs exp
MNC Companies Mumbai
The role is to be a business partner in Corporate Finance & Decision support and involves evaluation of any commercial (revenue related) activity and investment by the Org.
- He/She will be finance SPOC for new initiatives providing providing support from a reporting, information and analysis perspective to the Corporate Marketing, Sales and distribution and Customer Service verticals under new leadership team .
Key skills desired
- Professional finance / accounting qualification
- Planning and Decision support capabilities
- People management skills as a team leader
- Keen analytics and reporting capability
- Ability to understand systems and their impact on finance processes
- Knowledge and experience of financial evaluation concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of accounting and tax processes
- High degree of process orientation
- Good at designing and maintaining control process relevant to finance
- Understand Telecom terminologies, systems and processes specific Regulatory framework and compliances
- Integrate the financial knowhow with specific business issue at hand
- Manage senior management personnel and Multitasking
Desirable exp CA/MBA 12-15 yrs from FMCG/ FMCD/Pharma or Telecom companies .
Those interested may apply to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.