Trainee at People Tree Consultants
Views:250 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Finance Performance Management Role - BFSI (5-12 yrs)
Title - Finance - Performance Management
Exp - min 5 years
Job Description -
- Responsible for the Revenue & Expenses Actual vs Budget reporting along with economic justification of the financials
- Performing detailed analysis on the financials of the Branch and highlighting any potential future risk to the financial targets.
- Ensure client wise revenue reporting is performed accurately.
- Actively participate in the annual Forecast and Budget exercise in liaison with the other stakeholders.
- Management of various masters required and used in the process of PM reporting
- Maintain effective relationship with other section, departments & functions in order to improve and develop work efficiencies
- Initiate, manage and implement cost savings initiatives