Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:2869 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Finance Operations Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce - CWA/CA/ACCA/CPA (8-16 yrs)
Fin Ops Manager with Leading eCommerce Company @ Hyderabad-CWA/CA/ACCA ( UK )/CPA (USA)
FinOps Manager - AP
Summary of Responsibilities :
- The successful candidate will lead a team that ensures that our financial operations are prepared for our continued expansion and reports into Manager, Global FinOps AP.
- This will include managing a team that works with our Retail partners, finance, transportation, fulfillment center operations teams to ensure we service our vendors in a manner fitting with our "Customer Obsession" philosophy.
- The FinOps Manager - AP is responsible for smooth operations of WW Vendor Payables operations at Hyderabad, which includes Vendor-setup, Inventory, Non-Inventory and Other Vendor Payables activities.
- This position will be responsible for a process within Accounts Payable Operations including hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets and operating budget; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics.
- This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners. The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers/vendors.
Business Responsibilities :
- Leading and developing a team of circa 50 AP Analysts/AP Specialists, 2+ Operational managers across payables process
- Drive development and expansion of systems and processes required to execute on-time payments to Vendors
- Own defining/adhering to policies related to AP and drive consistency with entities globally.
- Solving complex customer/vendor issues and proactively heading off negative service trends. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Build and monitor performance metrics, with principal focus on ensuring on-time payments, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth by country
- Drive the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes
- Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners in Digital business and finance teams.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
- Partnering with Internal Audit
- Lead cross-functional systems and process improvement initiatives
- Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen
Education & Experience :
- CA, CPA or CWA, with 8+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services, Accounts Payable
- Past experience in effectively managing groups of at least 100 - 120 associates.
- Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External).
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills - including written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (DMAIC, etc.)
- Retail industry experience (Preferred) Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.