Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:2862 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Finance Operations Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce - CWA/CA/ACCA/CPA (8-16 yrs)
Fin Ops Manager with Leading eCommerce Company @ Hyderabad-CWA/CA/ACCA ( UK )/CPA (USA)
FinOps Manager - AP
Summary of Responsibilities :
- The successful candidate will lead a team that ensures that our financial operations are prepared for our continued expansion and reports into Manager, Global FinOps AP.
- This will include managing a team that works with our Retail partners, finance, transportation, fulfillment center operations teams to ensure we service our vendors in a manner fitting with our "Customer Obsession" philosophy.
- The FinOps Manager - AP is responsible for smooth operations of WW Vendor Payables operations at Hyderabad, which includes Vendor-setup, Inventory, Non-Inventory and Other Vendor Payables activities.
- This position will be responsible for a process within Accounts Payable Operations including hiring, training, and employee development; managing group workload and establishing priorities; ensuring existing policies and procedures are followed; managing annual performance targets and operating budget; creating and monitoring appropriate performance metrics.
- This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners. The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, primarily driving innovation on behalf of customers/vendors.
Business Responsibilities :
- Leading and developing a team of circa 50 AP Analysts/AP Specialists, 2+ Operational managers across payables process
- Drive development and expansion of systems and processes required to execute on-time payments to Vendors
- Own defining/adhering to policies related to AP and drive consistency with entities globally.
- Solving complex customer/vendor issues and proactively heading off negative service trends. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Build and monitor performance metrics, with principal focus on ensuring on-time payments, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth by country
- Drive the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes
- Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners in Digital business and finance teams.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
- Partnering with Internal Audit
- Lead cross-functional systems and process improvement initiatives
- Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen
Education & Experience :
- CA, CPA or CWA, with 8+ or more years of post-qualification experience in Shared Services, Accounts Payable
- Past experience in effectively managing groups of at least 100 - 120 associates.
- Strong Customer focus (both Internal / External).
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Strong interpersonal skills - including written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (DMAIC, etc.)
- Retail industry experience (Preferred) Experience using Oracle Financial Applications (Preferred)