Finance Manager - UK GAAP - Private Equity Firm - CA (10-19 yrs)
Finance Manager / UK GAAP / PE Firm / CA / Delhi NCR
Industry : Accounting / Finance / Audit
Job Description : An opportunity to be a part of high growth team in one of the leading PE firms with presence across the globe
Client Details : Our client is a leading global PE firm with office across the globe.
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements and standalone financial statements of top 2 UK entities.
- Preparation of consolidated and standalone financials for Luxembourg entities as per Luxembourg GAAP.
- Ensuring timely completion of statutory audit and handling of all audit queries of all group entities.
- Preparation of Tax notes, related party notes and other notes.
- Responsibility of the end-to-end financial controllership of Luxembourg entities.
- Responsible (oversight) for quarter end closing including bank reconciliations, accruals, prepayment, deferred income, FA, revaluation, schedules etc.
- Review of revenue accounting, invoicing to clients as per the agreements.
- Establishing strong control environment over the balance sheet and its reconciliation.
- Work collaboratively with all finance team members, auditors, and external stakeholders.
- Responsible (oversight) in future for statutory returns like VAT, compliance and deposit of statutory dues in co-ordination with the local outsourced vendor.
- Responsible (oversight) for inter-company revenue and other transactions reconciliations.
- Consulting on technical accounting matters for other finance team members
- Qualified chartered accountancy qualification.
- It is likely the individual will have 10+ years post-qualification work experience, preferably from a UK company or from a Big 4 with relevant working knowledge of UK GAAP.
- Lux GAAP knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience of managing financial operations in a Shared Service Center / International company.
- Well versed with creating and reviewing financial statements.
- Should have working experience of consolidation of entities at quarter and year ends.
- Experience of interacting with other stakeholders, outsourced vendors and functions.
- Team management experience would be preferred, a strong coach / mentor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of UK regulatory accounting framework will be an added advantage and experience of dealing with FCA regulations will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV will be an added advantage.
- Can demonstrate a track record of pro-actively leading on process improvements
Job Offer :
- Attractive Compensation with an opportunity to grow exponentially
- Be a part of high growth team and organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rajesh Sarma on +91 124 452 5434. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.